A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juris Shibayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juris Shibayama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juris Shibayama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibayama graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shibayama has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juris Shibayama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juris Shibayama practice?
- Dr. Juris Shibayama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juris Shibayama practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Smyrna Orthopedic Surgeons.