Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 9th, 2011

i had surgery and Dr. Shibayama Was fine. i already knew what i was going to have to have done. i had the surgery and i was stil having problems. I am Still having Problems. and cannot see him because i can not pay i lost my job and hve not found one that i can do. so here i am no job no unemployment no disability nothing. Well all i got to say is i cant pay him

|  My surgery with the doc  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

This surgeon is incredible. His performance in correcting my ruptured disc was flawless. I feel great and would reccommend him for any future needs.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Shibayama is an excellent surgeon. I had had one previous surgery on my lower back before I was referred to him. I had had very short pain relief from the first surgery, but it came back as strong as before. Dr. Shibayama did a minimal invasive surgery on my back. I only spent one night in the hospital, and I really think I could've gone home that night. I was climbing stairs and looking at the babies in the nursery because I was bored. It has been almost a year since my surgery, and my pain is totally gone. I haven't felt this good in years. I wish I had found Dr. Shibayama earlier.

|  He just doesn't listen  |  show details
by BLM on Jul 6th, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Shibayama with severe neck and arm pain. Initially I was impressed with him-that is until I was sent for a closed MRI. We had discussed that I required an open MRI due to extreme anxiety and fear of closed spaces. When I called the office to get another appointment I was treated like it was an inconvienence to them to reshedule even though it was due to THEIR mistake. I had to reschedule my appointment with the Dr. When I returned for my MRI results Dr. Shibayama informed me that my left arm could NOT be hurting-it had to be my right. He went so far as to ask me to show him which hand was my left and which was my right. I'm not an idiot, I know my left from my right and I know where I feel pain. I also know that I will NEVER be back to this office which lacks professionalism and respect for the patients and their time.