Dr. Juris Shibayama MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
no words can express
I have been a patient of Dr shibayama for 8years.i have had 2 spinal fusions,I just last year,and just 3weeks ago a so joint fusion.there are not enough words of this remarkable Dr.he gave me hope to ever walk again,with no pain.he is so kind,compassionate,truly cares for his patients.he has prayed with me before every surgery,called me personally after every surgery.that is something special.he is the best of the best.i owe the good lord and this talented surgeon my life back,to walk pain free.god bless Dr shibayama

February 22nd, 2017
He's the best!!!
I had to have a cervical fusion in 2014 with Dr. Shibayama. After having months of neck pain and left arm pain and numbness, he quickly decided that surgery was my best option if I wanted to have use of my left arm again. He explained to me that I should be feeling better right after surgery, with full results within a year. He prayed with me before surgery, and when I woke up, I was able to move my arm immediately without pain. I was able to return to work in less than 2 weeks after surgery, and have been doing fine over the last 3 years. I would strongly recommend Dr. Shibayama to anyone that has back or neck pain. He is an amazing physician that truly cares about the well being of his patients!!

February 14th, 2017
Went from Misery to Activity
Dr. Shibayama was so great with lumbar spine repair that I went back after injuring my cervical spine. Have recommended him to anyone I know in need. He is thorough and explains what you need to know to help you make the decisions for your care.

February 7th, 2017
A fabulous surgeon
I am a critical care RN and can be picky when it comes to my physicians. This surgeon met and exceeded any of my expectations. My surgery was one of the easiest things I have ever gone through. My pain and numbness was significant when I met him. Today I am pain free. I knew I had chosen the right surgeon when he held my hand and prayed with and for me just before the surgery was done. He personally phoned me to check on me when I got back home. I would proudly and confidently recommend him to my closest friends.

October 13th, 2016
Great experience

February 29th, 2016
best
I have DDD and have had multiple surgeries 4 of my 5 dr shibayama has done. He is professional, has great beside matters and is amazingly skilled. He also kept fighting for a surgery I needed but insurance kept denying. After switching insurance I was able to have my bilateral si joint fusion. I no longer am suffering with severe low back pain and everytime I have surgery he always makes sure to personally call me to see how I am doing and addresses my concerns. Im grateful to have found him after I had my first surgery (wasn't happy with surgery in Nashville by Vanderbilt~different physician) Thanks to him I will be able to live life a whole lot easier and in a lot less pain!!!!!

February 15th, 2016
I had back surgery almost 2 years ago by this dr. You will never see or meet a kinder surgeon. The most encouraging thing was we all held hands and prayed before I was put to sleep.

December 1st, 2015
One of the best Doctors you'll ever meet. Awesome

September 14th, 2015
This doctor is the best of all I've seen in the last 5 years. can't say enough good things about him.

June 24th, 2011
not board certified

January 9th, 2011
i had surgery and Dr. Shibayama Was fine. i already knew what i was going to have to have done. i had the surgery and i was stil having problems. I am Still having Problems. and cannot see him because i can not pay i lost my job and hve not found one that i can do. so here i am no job no unemployment no disability nothing. Well all i got to say is i cant pay him

September 24th, 2010
My surgery with the doc
This surgeon is incredible. His performance in correcting my ruptured disc was flawless. I feel great and would reccommend him for any future needs.