A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Just Brahmatewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Just Brahmatewari, Dermatologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Just Brahmatewari, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmatewari graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brahmatewari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Just Brahmatewari MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Just Brahmatewari practice?
- Dr. Just Brahmatewari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Just Brahmatewari practices Dermatology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Dermatologists.