A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Just Brahmatewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Just Brahmatewari, Dermatologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Just Brahmatewari, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmatewari graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brahmatewari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brahmatewari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Just Brahmatewari practice?
Dr. Just Brahmatewari practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Dermatologists, Hialeah Pathologists, and Hialeah Surgeons.