Overall Review

October 5th, 2016
Great manner;caring & knowledgeable
From the time you walk in , you are treated with professionalism and caring. The doctor takes his time, knows his medicine and treats his patients with compassion and interest. Dr Brahmatewari is excellent!

February 17th, 2015
excellent

January 17th, 2013
Excellent dermatologist
Two of my family members have consulted Dr. Brahmatewari for dermatology issues on several occasions. Each time the experience has been absolutely positive with great skin results. I am not one who readily gives compliments and I must say that my family is most impressed with this excellent doctor, the service that he and his staff offer, the gorgeous setting and most importantly the results!

August 31st, 2012
Inconvenience
Booked an appointment. Received confirmation of the appointment in my email. When I went they told me that I was supposed to call and confirm. I looked at all the emails and not one said that I needed to confirm. They just said that my appointment was set. The said that the doctor would see me but I needed my id on me. I had half a dozen credit cards, my ss card, my insurance card and other forms of proof. I can't comment on whether the doctor was good or bad but I can tell you that the office didn't respect my time. I wouldn't use them again.

September 20th, 2010
A++
I have been to several dermatologists over the years and Dr. Brahmatewari is definitely the BEST that I have ever visited. He was extremely polite and gentle. He took his time and clearly explained my condition to me and discussed my treatment options at length. My skin got better in just a few days. Dr. Brahmatewari and his staff were VERY impressive and I do not give compliments easily. I have already recommended Dr. Brahmatewari to all of my friends and family.

July 14th, 2010
BEST DERMATOLOGIST
Dr. Just Brahmatewari is definitely NOT rude. I have been to his office and he and his staff were caring and kind. He has a very beautiful office, and he was never rude to me. I recomend this doctor to who ever needs a cosmedic surgeon or a dermatologist.

April 12th, 2010
ROCKS
This doctor ROCKS and the staff are really friendly. The doctor is very gentle and kind, too

January 1st, 2010
great office, staff, and doctor
was in miami on a visit and was recommended doctor by a friend. Called office and was able to be seen quickly.The office was beautifull, the staff was very nice and I was able to be seen quickly. The doctor was very nice and knowledgeble. All in all a nice visit.

January 7th, 2009
excellent doctor
I made a appointment with this doctor for my acne.The staff was very courteous and helpfull, did not have to wait long to be seen.The doctor was very friendly, and knowledgeble and patiently answered all my questions.I will definitely see him again and sent my friends

July 10th, 2008
Doctor is very rude
Doctor, Just Brahmatewari, refused to treat me after I waited 1,5 hours to see him, because I did not want a copy of my Driver's License held in his office and did not want to tell him where I work. He was very rude and teared apart my file in front of my eyes. Due to rising identity theft cases I do not feel comfortable leaving a copy of my ID at any office. Likewise, I do not understand why I doctor needs to know the place of my employment in order to treat me. I was going to for my treatment upfront with my credit card and was willing to provide two forms of identification. A Medical Doctor has to be gentle and kind with his patients. Both my parents are Medical Doctors. They have always been very kind to their patients, no matter what.