A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justice Gondwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justice Gondwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondwe graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gondwe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justice Aaron Gondwe MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justice A. Gondwe practice?
- Dr. Justice Gondwe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justice Gondwe practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Grenada, MS.
See Southaven Internists and Southaven Infectious Disease Doctors.