Dr. Justice Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justice Tran?

Posted on December 20th, 2014

The Best OB in Arizona

accurate diagnosis

Posted on March 26th, 2013

He was what I thought to be a good dr. I was pregnant with my fifth child knew my body but just keep saying oh your pregnant,I'm rh blood type and knew I needed shot he wouldn't give it said your not having anymore kids well I suffered and my daughter who was given 2% chance to live has constant struggle the more I research the more I realize I'm very lucky to have her.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I went in for a pap smear and after 2 weeks of not hearing back with the results I started calling, and calling, and calling, finally Dr. Tran himself called back and told me the lab had lost the pap!! I was furious, firstly for them never contacting me until I hounded them, secondly for losing the pap. Of course he did say I could come back and do another one with no charge, it is so hard for a woman to go in and have it done in the first place and I sure wasn't going to let them do it again, so I went elsewhere...

The Friend You Want

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Tran and his office allowed me to make a quick appointment to see him that day within one hour on a emergency. He is a very intelligent Doctor. I hate Doctors but he has actually helped out more than confused me. Not to mention that his office is very tidy and comfortable environment that I enjoy visiting.

Posted on December 7th, 2016