A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerome graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jerome has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome MD is a male doctor, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome practice?
- Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin-Barry Jerome practices Hospitalist near Americus, GA.
See Americus Hospitalists.