A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Jones is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Edward Via Virginia, Blacksburg.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Alan Jones DO is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Justin A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Justin Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Jones practices Pediatrics near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Pediatricians.