A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Miller, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Wayne Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Justin Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Miller practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons and Danville Surgeons.