Learn more about Dr. Justin Aaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Aaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Aaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justin Aaker practice?
- Dr. Justin Aaker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Justin Aaker practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.