A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Bachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Bachmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachmann graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bachmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Ut-Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Matthew Bachmann MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Bachmann practice?
- Dr. Justin Bachmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Bachmann practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA.
See Allen Internists.