A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Bennet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Bennet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennet
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Bennet, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennet graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bennet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin David Bennet MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Bennet practice?
- Dr. Justin Bennet has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Bennet practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Gastroenterologists.