A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Bennet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Bennet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennet
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bennet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Bennet, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennet graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bennet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin David Bennet MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Bennet practice?
- Dr. Justin Bennet has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Bennet practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Gastroenterologists.