A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Blum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Tyler Blum MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Blum practice?
- Dr. Justin Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Blum practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.