A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Blum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Tyler Blum MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Blum practice?
- Dr. Justin Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Blum practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.