A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Brewer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Brewer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Mitchell Brewer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Justin Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Brewer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.