A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Bright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Bright, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Bright practice?
Dr. Justin Bright practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.