A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Charles Clark MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Justin Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Clark practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.