A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Call is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Call, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Call has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin A Call MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justin A. Call practice?
- Dr. Justin Call has 6 office locations.
Dr. Justin Call practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Salt Lake City, UT.
See West Jordan Internists, West Jordan Hematologists, and West Jordan Oncologists.