A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Carricaburu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carricaburu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carricaburu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carricaburu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Carricaburu DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin Carricaburu practice?
- Dr. Justin Carricaburu has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Carricaburu practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.