A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Carricaburu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carricaburu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carricaburu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carricaburu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Carricaburu DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin Carricaburu practice?
- Dr. Justin Carricaburu has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Carricaburu practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.