A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Chan practice?
Dr. Justin Chan practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.