A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Le Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Chan practice?
- Dr. Justin Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Chan practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.