A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Cohen has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Thomas Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Justin Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Ophthalmologists.