Dr. Justin Collier Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Justin Collier?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 1st, 2013

The absolute worst doctor in Tennessee. I sustained an incomplete spinal cord fracture and was a quadriplegic for months. After grueling physical therapy at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Georgia, I walk again. Truly a miracle. Collier sent me to 2 disgusting and filthy places to continue my therapy. I had to find my own institution in order to get proper care. Then, he stated I needed to have Botox injected into my left arm and hand. One day after the injections, my left side was paralyed again. I could no longer dress myself, tie my own shoes, cook or clean. He is inept and incompetent. Please do not see this doctor! I would not even give him one star for overall rating of this doctor but it is required in order to submit this rating.

January 29th, 2015