A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Collingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Collingham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collingham graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Collingham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Collingham practice?
Dr. Justin Collingham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.