A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin David Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Justin Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Oncologists.