A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Hill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Darren Hill MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Hill practice?
- Dr. Justin Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Hill practices Otolaryngology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Otolaryngologists.