A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Dominick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Dominick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Dominick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominick graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Dominick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Eugene Dominick MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Justin E. Dominick practice?
- Dr. Justin Dominick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Dominick practices Neurology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Tarzana Neurologists.