A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ellerbroek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ellerbroek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Ellerbroek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellerbroek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellerbroek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Med Ctr
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin C Ellerbroek MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Ellerbroek practice?
- Dr. Justin Ellerbroek has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Ellerbroek practices Dermatology near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Dermatologists.