A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fanning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fanning, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fanning has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Shayne Fanning MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin S. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Justin Fanning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Fanning practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.