Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Fanning
Dr. Justin Fanning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in West Plains, MO and Muskegon, MI (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Fanning is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital and Union Hospital, Incorporated. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Fanning has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Justin Fanning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. John Heiser
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi40
Dr. Marc Hoeksema
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi22
Dr. David Spurlock
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi7