A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Favaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Favaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Favaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Favaro graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Favaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Peter Favaro MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Favaro practice?
- Dr. Justin Favaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Favaro practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.