A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Favaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Favaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Favaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Favaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Favaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Favaro graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Favaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin P Favaro MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Favaro practice?
- Dr. Justin Favaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Favaro practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.