A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ferns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ferns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferns
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ferns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Ferns, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferns graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Ferns MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justin Ferns practice?
- Dr. Justin Ferns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Ferns practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.