A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ferns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ferns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Ferns, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferns graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Ferns MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justin Ferns practice?
- Dr. Justin Ferns has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Ferns practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Summerfield, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tavares, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Summerfield Internists and Summerfield Cardiologists.