A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Field is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Field has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin S Field MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin S. Field practice?
- Dr. Justin Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Field practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.