A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Field is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Field has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin S Field MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin S. Field practice?
- Dr. Justin Field has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Field practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.