Dr. Justin Field Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Field?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Avoid Outpatient Surgeries--Too Dangerous

Spine surgeries should never be performed in an outpatient setting. You should demand to have it done at the hospital and to stay for at least one night for observation.

August 26th, 2016

Magnificent surgeon

Dr. Field is one of the best orthopedic spine surgeons in the countr7y. He gave me back my life. After years of pain, I am reborn. I am only two weeks out of surgery and already I can drive, and shop, shop, shop. He is so talented, yet he is humble. He listens to his patients, explains what is best, and in the operating room he is king! Easy to get an appointment, staff is very good, and also, Dr. Field is very good looking.

August 18th, 2016

So happy I was referred to Dr Field. Incredible surgeon who fixed my neck and arm pain. I couldn't even move my arm before surgery and the pain was unbearable. Now I'm pain free and back to athletic activities. Thanks to dr justin field and his staff.

July 26th, 2016

I was in acute pain with my neck and after a number of cortisone injections my pain Physician advised me to see Dr. Fields. On my initial visit with him Dr. Field came across very polite, talked me and my family into the importance of getting the A.C.D.F surgery done on C5-C6 on my neck and elaborated on how eople bounce back into normal routine life after a few weeks. After a couple of days after the surgery his assistant comes (who has a huge chip) on his shoulder and fills out the discharge paperwork. On all my post surgery visits fields kept saying all looks good. On my last visit a year back I went in with acute pain, fields came in with his so called assistant. I informed fields I was in a lot of pain and it got worse on doing anything physical, his goodness was out of the window he was rude, insensitive and bluntly told me he could fuse my "entire neck" and left.My surgery was done in 2014 and till this day, I am in acute chronic pain. Thanks to Fields. I am back with my pain doc. I have come to a point to file a complaint against him to the Medical Board.The man has disabled me for life.

June 22nd, 2016

OUTSTANDING PHYSCIAN

Incredible focus on the patient in my experience. He is very prompt in answering all questions and returning your concerns. He "more than satisfies" his patients and you leave his office with a "wow!" You know that you with a great intelligent and conscious physician.

February 4th, 2016

I don't think he cares

I went to see Dr Feild based on some of the reviews I read for him. I guess i should have listened to the ones warning me because I had an experience much like some of the negative ones. I wonder if Dr Field wrote some of the positive reviews because my experience was horrible. He didn't even listen to me and when my wife tried to ask him some questions he totally brushed off like they were stupid. He recommended surgery but I wont be going to him for it. He made my wife feel like a moron and made me feel like he did not even care.

January 25th, 2016

The best doc! He fixed my back and I feel so amazing. Dr. Field took time to explain the treatment needed and surgery and recovery went so well.

December 19th, 2015

Dr. Fields and staff performed like the professional champions I perceived them all to be.

The back surgery performef by Dr. Fields was a complete success.

October 24th, 2015

Phenomenal doc! Fixed my neck and got rid of my pain and weakness. Couldn't be happier.

September 10th, 2015

Recently had artificial disc replacement in my neck with Dr. Field. Went so well. Have no neck or arm issues anymore! Thank you so much DISC.

July 26th, 2015

Got my life back. Pain free now!

Fantastic surgeon who changed my life. I am now pain free and have Dr. Field and DISC to thank.

May 15th, 2015

I have entrusted this exceptional doctor with my life. He has made a tremendous impact in making life good again. Thank you Dr. Field.