Dr. Justin Fields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Fields?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Justin Fields?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 4th, 2011

The best doctor BY FAR!!!

Dr. Fields also has adult patients! I was one of his patients when he was a resident, and his bedside mannor is the best I have ever seen! Dr. Fields is very detail-oriented, and he will do anything in his power to figure out the problem, and he is fast on getting the problem solved. A lot of doctors mask the problem with certain meds, but this guy works hard to fix the problem. After just a few appointments, he had learned my name, and did not have to look at my chart. His attention to his patients is stunning. It was more like talking to a friend, rather than a doctor. I would recommend Dr. Fields to anyone! My son was also a patient of his when he (my son.) was in the NICU. I saw the exact same treatment, if not more towards children. Once my son was evaluated by Dr.F he turned to my wife and I, told us what was going on, and actually called me by name asked if what he had done for me was helping. Mind you he had not seen me in approx. 3 months. I can't say enough great things about him! GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM!!!! Thank you Justin, not just for being a great doctor to me, but for being 100% honest about what was going on with my sick child.

Asthma