A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fleishman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fleishman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fleishman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Nathaniel Fleishman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin N. Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Justin Fleishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Fleishman practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.