A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Fong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin P Fong MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Fong practice?
- Dr. Justin Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Fong practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.