A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontenot
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fontenot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fontenot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fontenot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Fontenot MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Justin Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Justin Fontenot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Fontenot practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Endocrinologists.