A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontenot
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fontenot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fontenot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fontenot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Fontenot MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Justin Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Justin Fontenot has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Fontenot practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Endocrinologists.