A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Fontenot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Ectopic Endocrine Syndrome
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fontenot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fontenot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Fontenot practice?
Dr. Justin Fontenot practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Rheumatology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Emergency Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists, Lafayette Endocrinologists, Lafayette Rheumatologists, and Lafayette Emergency Physicians.