A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Genant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Genant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Genant graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Genant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin W Genant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Genant practice?
- Dr. Justin Genant has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Genant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.