A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Genant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Genant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Genant graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Genant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin W Genant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Genant practice?
- Dr. Justin Genant has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Genant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.