A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Glodowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Glodowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glodowski
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glodowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glodowski graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glodowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Rory Glodowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Glodowski practice?
- Dr. Justin Glodowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Glodowski practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.