A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Green, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Matthew Green MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Green practice?
- Dr. Justin Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Green practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Arlington Urologists.