A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Greisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Greisberg, Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greisberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Greisberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Joint Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greisberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greisberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin K Greisberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Justin K. Greisberg practice?
- Dr. Justin Greisberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Greisberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.