Dr. Justin Greisberg MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New York, NY

3.9

February 7th, 2017
Horrible hammer toe surgery
This doctor butchered my feet and did not care at all that I was in excruciating pain for months after the surgery. He should be banned from operating on patients. He is incompetent and only interested in money.

February 6th, 2017
Hammer toe surgery
He is a horrible surgeon, who only cares about money. He ruined my feet and never apologized for it. And he could never accept it that I was in excruciating pain for months after his surgery. He is incompetent and should be banned from doing surgery.

September 3rd, 2016
Helpful, considerate , intelligent
Dr. Greisberg is brilliant, easy to talk to and does not do unnecessary surgery. I saw him after many months of seeing other doctors and he gave me a simple solution which worked quickly. I was quite grateful and relieved.

August 10th, 2016
dr greisberg
gifted surgeon... compassionate physician. I am very fortunate that he was my surgeon.

January 29th, 2016
Incompetent
I went to him with a broken tibia, and he told me it was healing. Six months later, I had revision surgery at another hospital. It had not healed at all.

September 26th, 2015
The Answer
I just injured my ankle again, and I saw dr Greisberg about a year ago, and with my stroke having complicated my balance, he thought it would not make sense for operate on this "tear", BUT, as I had in my notes to call him immediately if I have pain or "turning out". It is 2am on a Saturday morning, and he will be my first call in the morning!!

August 6th, 2015
Very professional and knowledgeable. I could not walk barefoot out of my pool before surgery, and now I am biking 32 miles and playing tennis 4 times a week. I would not let any of the local orthopedic foot drs touch me. He is THE BEST!!!!!

April 2nd, 2015
very good
he is genuine, smart, prudent, and trust worthy. rare combination. top notch!

December 15th, 2014
No Wait, Awesome Doctor
There is a lot of paperwork for a new patient but that is expected. They took me back before I completed all my paperwork. The staff is great. The Dr truly values your time and health. Will definitely return if need be

March 2nd, 2012
Exceptional
Dr. Greisberg performed surgery on my toe last year. I had a tumor that needed to be removed. The doctor himself as well as every single nurse, office assistant and radiologist that I met with associated with the doctor was professional, caring and excellent overall. Dr. Greisberg's offices as well as Columbia Hospital is clean and comfortable. Dr. Greisberg did a wonderful job on my surgery and a year later I can't even see a scar. Thank you! All surgeons should be this wonderful.

February 14th, 2012
The way it should be
Although my problem was not life threatening, I found Dr. Greisberg diagnosed it remarkably quickly, even when other doctors were confused. I'm back running with no pain better than ever, which for me is almost as important as life itself.

September 12th, 2011
See Him
I could not say enough good things about Dr. Greisberg. He is brilliant yet not arrogant. He is caring, engaged, he is an excellent listener. He performed a very complicated calcanius surgery for my son and we are very pleased with the results and the doctor's care over a year long period. I am normally very critical of everything and have very high expectations - even the nurses at Columbia Presbyterian weren't all that according to me - but I could not think of a single negative with Dr. G. It's true that Jessica in his office is rude as heck, but she's worth enduring to get treatment from Dr. Greisberg.