Dr. Justin Greisberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2016
Helpful, considerate , intelligent
Dr. Greisberg is brilliant, easy to talk to and does not do unnecessary surgery. I saw him after many months of seeing other doctors and he gave me a simple solution which worked quickly. I was quite grateful and relieved.

August 10th, 2016
dr greisberg
gifted surgeon... compassionate physician. I am very fortunate that he was my surgeon.

January 30th, 2016
Incompetent
I went to him with a broken tibia, and he told me it was healing. Six months later, I had revision surgery at another hospital. It had not healed at all.

September 26th, 2015
The Answer
I just injured my ankle again, and I saw dr Greisberg about a year ago, and with my stroke having complicated my balance, he thought it would not make sense for operate on this "tear", BUT, as I had in my notes to call him immediately if I have pain or "turning out". It is 2am on a Saturday morning, and he will be my first call in the morning!!

April 2nd, 2015
very good
he is genuine, smart, prudent, and trust worthy. rare combination. top notch!

December 15th, 2014
No Wait, Awesome Doctor
There is a lot of paperwork for a new patient but that is expected. They took me back before I completed all my paperwork. The staff is great. The Dr truly values your time and health. Will definitely return if need be

March 2nd, 2012
Exceptional
Dr. Greisberg performed surgery on my toe last year. I had a tumor that needed to be removed. The doctor himself as well as every single nurse, office assistant and radiologist that I met with associated with the doctor was professional, caring and excellent overall. Dr. Greisberg's offices as well as Columbia Hospital is clean and comfortable. Dr. Greisberg did a wonderful job on my surgery and a year later I can't even see a scar. Thank you! All surgeons should be this wonderful.

February 14th, 2012
The way it should be
Although my problem was not life threatening, I found Dr. Greisberg diagnosed it remarkably quickly, even when other doctors were confused. I'm back running with no pain better than ever, which for me is almost as important as life itself.

September 13th, 2011
See Him
I could not say enough good things about Dr. Greisberg. He is brilliant yet not arrogant. He is caring, engaged, he is an excellent listener. He performed a very complicated calcanius surgery for my son and we are very pleased with the results and the doctor's care over a year long period. I am normally very critical of everything and have very high expectations - even the nurses at Columbia Presbyterian weren't all that according to me - but I could not think of a single negative with Dr. G. It's true that Jessica in his office is rude as heck, but she's worth enduring to get treatment from Dr. Greisberg.

May 27th, 2011
He's a wonderful doctor
I would like to say Dr Greisberg an angel in disguise i fractured my ankle in five places in2009 and since then I have seen a few doctors who have told me i have post traumatic arthritis and need an ankle fusion. I consulted with Dr Greisberg and he gave me different options which other dr's didnot eventake the time to suggest . I just had arthroscopic surgery and I must give my thanksto dr Greisberg and the wonderful dr's and nurses at Columbia there are notenough stars to rate them.

May 17th, 2011
Doctor Greisberg himself is a great doctor, too bad that you can't never get to him because you have to deal with his NASTY and UNPROFESSIONAL SECRETARY Jessica. I changed doctors because of her, I feel that she should be reminded that she is NOT doing the patients a favor but she is doing her job for which I am sure SHE GETS PAID FOR!!

April 14th, 2010
MARATHON RUNNER----LEFT FOOT, 2 RODS, 9 SCREWS
MY LEFT FOOT WAS SUCH A MESS I COULD HARDLY WALK. SEVERAL PROBLEMS INCLUDING CUTTING MY BUNIONS IN 1982, AS IF IT WAS A FASHION THING. DR. GREISBERG FIXED MY BUNION, STRAIGHTENED MY LEFT TOE WITH A ROD,2ND AND 3RD TOE CROSSED OVER, INTERNAL FRACTURE, CUT APART BONE-- BONE WAS DISCONNECTED-- AND FIXED IT TO A ROD. BONE GREW BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!