A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Harmon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin Harmon practice?
Dr. Justin Harmon practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.