A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Harmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Harmon DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justin Harmon practice?
- Dr. Justin Harmon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Harmon practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.