A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hawes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Hawes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Hawes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hawes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin P Hawes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Hawes practice?
- Dr. Justin Hawes has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Hawes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.