Learn more about Dr. Justin Hawes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Hawes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Hawes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin P Hawes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Hawes practice?
- Dr. Justin Hawes has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Hawes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.