Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Haynie
Dr. Justin Haynie, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with other offices in Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Haynie is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center, Union Regional Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Haynie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Haynie has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Justin Haynie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Bryan Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rock Hill, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Richard Musialowski Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rock Hill, SC 0 mi26
Dr. Ashleigh Maiers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Rock Hill, SC 0 mi7