A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Joseph Hollander DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Justin Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Hollander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Orthopedic Surgeons.