A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Hollander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hollander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Joseph Hollander DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Justin Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Hollander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Surgeons.