A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Hunt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Bailey Hunt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Justin Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Hunt practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.