A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Hunt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Hunt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justin Hunt practice?
- Dr. Justin Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Hunt practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.