A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Indyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Indyk
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Indyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Indyk, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Indyk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Indyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Ariel Indyk MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Justin A. Indyk practice?
- Dr. Justin Indyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Indyk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.