A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Isariyawongse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Isariyawongse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Isariyawongse graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Isariyawongse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Prakorb Isariyawongse MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Isariyawongse practice?
- Dr. Justin Isariyawongse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Isariyawongse practices Urology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Monroeville Urologists.