A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Jeffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Jeffers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jeffers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Michael Jeffers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Jeffers practice?
- Dr. Justin Jeffers has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Jeffers practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.