A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Roberts, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Roberts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin K. Roberts practice?
Dr. Justin Roberts practices Surgery near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.