A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ko is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin M Ko MBA and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Ko practice?
- Dr. Justin Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Ko practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.